A Case of the Mondays - Bike Ride Tonight!

I'm having a little trouble getting my attitude in gear this morning. It's Monday. I am not a Monday or Morning person. I do try. I just wasn't blessed that way. I had to travel quite a bit this weekend and so I missed my swim workout yesterday. Everything was hectic up until time to go to bed last night and I really like to have a calm, settled Sunday night.

My wonderful son did take me out to see the new Star Trek for Mother's Day and gifted me with and awesome running shirt. I hope all of my other mother friends had great days with their children!

I am looking forward to the ride tonight. Are you new to cycling also? Then come check out the Louisville Cycling Club's newbie ride tonight. I promise I'll be in a better mood by then! Promise, promise.

Bike Handling Class – Clothing & Gear, Gearing & Shifting. Become a better cyclist!. Participants should plan on attending as many sessions as possible. Classes will start promptly at 6:15 with a hands-on activity and conclude with a short 10- to 12-mile ride. Waterfront Park, Yellow Parking Lot. All skill levels welcome. RC: Tom Armstrong 502-523-9581, education@louisvillebicycleclub.org.

0 comments:

Post a Comment