Week 2 Training and Kickball Pic

Well, I'm going to have to pick it up a bit this week. The training for the latter part of week 1 was sidelined by a stint in the hospital. My mom had surgery as you know from the previous post. Because you read all of my posts, right? You'd better. I'm like Lost, if you miss one well, shooo...

Not really.

So this week shall go as follows:
Monday -10-12 mi. bike ride
Tuesday - Strength at lunch; Kickball (Yes Kickball. I'm in a league)
Wednesday - Lunch Walk/Run with Pfit group/Swim
Thursday - Lunch Run
Friday - Bike
Saturday - Strength/Run
Sunday - Swim

Sound good?
Fantastic.















That's me on the right. I'm squatting down. Why do I always squat or lean in to get in a picture? Ever notice how boys don't do this? It's just girls.

See? No squatting.




0 comments:

Post a Comment