Sorry for the Silence

It's been a few days since I've posted. My mother had spinal surgery and that's put me, my sis and of course, mom out of commission for a few days. She's in some pain, but doing well. Painkillers are awesome.

She's quite the trooper. And I've gotten a laugh or two out of her sleepy-druggy insistence that I stop texting while driving (I'm not driving Mom, I'm in a chair. Go back to sleep.) and her requests for weird foods like, "I want bread. Fold it in half and put Miracle Whip on it." Yack.

She'll probably be headed home in a couple of days. I hate to see her go, we're getting along pretty well overall, but in her dreamy painkiller state she has been spewing Bones spoilers at an alarming rate and I'm quite upset about it. I'm only on Season 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment