Official Week 1 Training (and some positive self-talk)

Here is my Official Week 1 Triathlon Training Schedule! It's basically a repeat of last week, but it is now 12 weeks until Race Day. My goal is to get in 2 each of Swim/Bike/Run and Strength Training. This is when I start marking off each day with my fat black marker.

Now for positive afirmations. Repeat after me:
"My training is important to me and I will not allow life or lazy get in the way!"
"I will make good food choices so that I feel strong, not sluggish and cranky!"
"I love water. I love water. I love water. Mmmmm water."
"One day closer. One day stronger. One day faster!"

May 11-17
Mon - Bike. 10-12 mile easy ride with the LBC (see previous post)
Tues - Strength during lunch/Swim
Wed - Run
Thurs - Strength during lunch/Bike
Fri - Run
Sat - Rest or Short Run
Sun - Swim

Last Week (What actually happened)
Mon - Run/Swim (This is switched to Bike because of the Bike class I'm taking)
Tues - Strength
Wed - Bike (Swited to Swim. See Monday's notes)
Thur - Strength/Run
Fri - Run
Sat - Rest
Sun - Rest

0 comments:

Post a Comment