Monday Night Recap

Last night's cycling session was a hoot! Seth tooled around on a most excellent Trek hybrid and had a great ride. I got some much needed seat adjustments* and it made all the difference and my friend, Therese from work was there and I'm pretty sure she had a great time also.
The session consisted of a short talk regarding gear and gears and a short ride through the city. Again, very informative. Here's what I took away from the evening:
  • Cotton - bad
  • You will one day have one more flat tire than you have spare tubes in your pack
  • I want a cycling jersey
  • I want clipless pedels/shoes even though I will fall over sooner or later
  • Tom, I'm afraid those kids on the sidewalk were not cheering, but we'll say they were
  • I found my cadence




*Shut up.

1 comments:

Eileen May 12, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Hmmm...I imagine finding your cadence (on a bike, or in life) is a very good thing...congrats! Loved the "shut up," BTW!

Post a Comment