Boys Allowed

I've tried to make my blog sound as gender neutral as possible, I am, nonetheless, a girl and so I'd like to introduce you to a guy friend I've made along the path to the finish line. Meet Jason, a Web-Producer for NBC Universal Sports. I'd snitch his picture from the nbc site, but they might actually come and get me. Jason is in training for his first triathlon, just like yours truly. He started blogging about his training plans and adventures and if you want a male perspective of the whole thing, be sure and check out the links below.

What I like about Jason is that you can really feel his enthusiasm for what he is doing in his writing. When he went bike shopping recently and posted about it, you couldn't help but share in his Christmas-morning-like excitement. He's been an unexpected and fun part of my continued enthusiasm for my training.

One Man's Plan - An introduction to Jason, his training plan and his dream of ping-pong prowess.
Triathlon Training - His blog along his 16-week journey

Also being half-way through his training and I asked him yesterday how he was feeling,

"Feeling great in the water and loving my new bike. Running is getting there. In week 8 of 16! Seen a huge improvement in my recovery time."
There's no doubt in my mind that he will cross that finish line flying!

You can follow Jason and Dawn (that's me) on Twitter.
Come along for our rides and share your own adventures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment