I want my bike I want my bike I want my...

If you are anywhere near my age, the title of this post should bring back fond memories of a little girl in a coat screaming and stomping because Josh Brolin just ganked her bike and is racing off down the street after the rest of the Goonies.

Well, little girl, I feel ya. My bike has been in the shop now for a week just waiting for me to pick it up after a tune-up and a replacement rim being installed. I miss it. I had to do all my cycling training this week inside. In the gym. On a stationary bike for the love of Pete. I couldn't get the bike adjusted as I needed and there were no WHEEEEEEEEE!!!! moments as I tucked my elbows, leveled my feet at 3 and 9 o'clock and glided downhill wind whistling though my helmet. Sigh...

I'll be going to get it tomorrow just in time for the Girlfriend's Ride in Columbus, IN. on Saturday. You have no plans for Saturday? You have a bike, you say? You like massages and chocolate and would love to support a domestic abuse shelter? Well then, come along! You can sign up on site or here!




0 comments:

Post a Comment