Pfit Update

We're two weeks into Pfit and I'm down 2.5 lbs. Yay!

It's not as much as I would like; I love the thrill of a big number dump on the scale. I love making the top 10 list. I want to see my name in pixels! But it IS definitely going in the right direction AND, while I'm lifting weights too, not just ripping through cardio workouts. Sing it with me..."muscle weighs more than fat". How is that fair? Anyhoo, clothing is still growing on me and every week I'm finding more and more items in my closet that just won't fit anymore no matter how many binder clips I use. It's time to stop trying to convince myself that the baggy-hip-hop-business-casual look is attractive.

Things I need to tweak?
The mindset that I can eat more recklessly because I'm working out like a madwoman. You know, they should put that on the treadmill scrolly sign...Ooooh girl...another half mile and you can snarf down one of those Godiva truffles that you hid from the kid. go GO GO!!!

Other than that...onward and downward!!!

1 comments:

Jason June 4, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Hi Dawn, Great post. I feel the same way about swimming. I wrote in my blog the other day that I want to swim every day of the week!

-Jason from Universal Sports

Post a Comment